Update on my dad

He’s still in the hospital. They’ll make a decision tomorrow about whether to place a shunt into his kidney to allow it to drain. If so, I’m thinking he’ll be in the hospital most of next week. Thanks for the prayers! Really appreciate them.

My wonderful niece was here this weekend and signed me up on Facebook, so if you have a page on Facebook ‘friend’ me. Or join my ‘fan’ page.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *